Ohio Dept. of Trans: Passenger Vehicles, Pickups & More
Please CLICK HERE to be redirected to the auction on EquipmentOne.
Passenger vehicles, pickups and more are available from the Ohio Department of Transportation and are located in Columbus, OH.
Location Contact: Samuel Morrison (614-275-1335) & Laura Carey (614-351-2828)
Inspection Date: February 21st (8:00AM - 3:30PM)
Location: Ohio Department of Transportation, Central Office - 1620 West Broad Street, Columbus, OH 43223
First Lot Scheduled to Close: Feb 22, 2017 11:00 AM CT
Terms and Conditions:
- All sales are Final.
- Each item is sold AS/IS, WHERE-IS, with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied.
- Buyer must contact the ODOT employee listed on the description/location and make an appointment for pick-up. All items must be picked up within ten (10) business days of purchase.
- Once payment for item is received, a Bill of Sale will be sent to the Buyer. Once all vehicle/equipment are physically removed from ODOT property, ODOT will mail the title to the Buyer.
- Buyer must show positive identification at time of pick-up to ODOT. Should the Buyer use a third party to remove the purchased item, the Buyer must insure that the third party has a copy of the Bill of Sale and written authorization from the Buyer to remove the purchased item.
- Buyer must furnish the labor and equipment to remove the auction item.
- If the Buyer fails to meet the deadline to remove the purchased item, the State may move the item to another location and the Buyer will be responsible for the cost incurred to dismantle, transport and store the item. In such an event, the State shall not be responsible for any damage by such removal and, if the Buyer has not made arrangements to pick up the items within thirty (30) calendar days, the Buyer shall be deemed to have ceded ownership to the State. Thereafter, the State may dispose of the item as the State deems reasonable and retain any proceeds there from.
- ODOT will use Buyers name and address on the Bill of Sale. The only exception to this will be if the Buyer is buying on behalf of a company/business and will need the title made out to the name of that company/business. In this case, the company/business should be listed along with the Buyer name on the information provided on the Bill of Sale. The only other exception is when the Buyer wishes the address listed different on the title, or if the Buyer name requires a suffix (Jr., Sr., etc.). A different name will not be put on the title. ODOT must be notified in writing of any requested changes within two days of payment. This should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this information is not received by ODOT within the two day period, ODOT will use the name and address listed on the Bill of Sale for the title. ODOT will not pay for duplicate titles due to non-compliance with the above and the Buyer will be responsible for a charge of $15.00 per title for any corrections requested to titles.